Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Best AMX Plugins For Counter Strike 1.6

Best AMXMODX Plugins

AMX Mod X and AMX Mod
For all of you who dont know amx modx, you can learn about it here.
Installation and tutorial here.

OK, now move on to the best plugins(4 me):
I myself categorized the plugins dependently on where i used them:

-Anti-Hack

bindanticod

aimbotdetect

no walls

-Game Management

swear_filter

Pharse's Player Balancer


Lame Connection Punisher

Full Server Idler Kicker

AMX CVAR Guard

Yet another High Ping Kicker

Reset Score

Anti Camper's Radar

-Misc

Drop All Weapons On Death

Enemy Down!

ProChat

Server Packeting Protection

Join/Leave Annoucments v. 1.2

Reload Bar

Last Man

Loadingsong


Echo 0.7


Bunny Hop Enabler

First Person Death



There's many more, I've tested alot, but this are the few that I need most. I used to be a server on a secure server (which means no cheaters allowed) and I want my server to be simple as possible. You can search for yourself to here.


Copyright:
No copyright infringement is intended. All content of this page belongs to their repective owners.

2 comments:

Syed Zain Shah said...

ty

WATCH_DOGS UNITED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment